Maybe you’ve seen it in the movies, or gotten married and loved the process. Maybe you worked for a catering company and have decided to jump categories!
Either way, as the leading community for Wedding Planners across the world, Refine is the go-to first stop on the train for learning the ins and outs of becoming a wedding planner.
Ready to get started??
Great… follow these quick steps:
- Join our FREE online community of Wedding Planners on Facebook;
- Follow me on Instagram to never miss a valuable tip;
- Join the waitlist for my Wedding Planner membership, where brand new planners are excelling;
And grab a coffee and take a listen to my “So You Want to be a Wedding Planner?” training!
I'm ready to learn!
In 90 minutes, for less than dinner and a marg- you’ll walk away with the core foundation of how to become a wedding planner. Whether you want to join an existing firm or start your own business!
In my 90 minute training video, I cover:
- What a Wedding Planner does
- What the world thinks a Wedding Planner does
- 50 things that current Wedding Planners think you should know
- The basics of education and training
- The value of community and how to build it
- Working for someone vs owning your own business
- How to find a job in Wedding Planning
- Starting your business (naming it, getting legal, branding, advertising, networking, pricing and more)
6 Page Workbook
I'm also giving you 6 pages of lists, questions and guided prompts to help you further think through your career decision!
Inside the workbook, I complement the following aspects of the video training:
- The way you feel about Wedding Planner duties
- Your comfort level on boundaries
- Education, training and community
- Landing the job
- Starting your own biz
- Next steps!
After hearing all there is to know, you’ll be able to make a better decision about becoming a Wedding Planner.
Truth be told, it’s not for everyone. Year after year, Times and Forbes rank Wedding Planning in the top 5 most stressful jobs- above C-Suite Executives and among First Responders and Military Personnel.
But don’t let that scare you. There wouldn’t be so many of us if it weren’t also one of the most rewarding jobs!
Come listen, I’ll share the good, the bad and the ugly.I am ready to learn more!
About your teacher, that would be me… Amber Anderson.
- Over a decade of Wedding Planning experience and counting
- Founder of a leading Austin based Planning Boutique
- Known for radical honesty- says out load what others are thinking, but not willing to say
- Industry Educator and Speaker
- Professional Industry Feather Ruffler (I got things to say and processes to improve!)
- Member of WIPA (Wedding International Professionals Association)
- Co-Founder of a local Wedding Planner organization
- Face and voice of the largest Facebook group for Wedding Planners in the world
- Provides templates, courses, a podcast, CRM and membership to Wedding Planners
- Wife + Mom of 2 littles
- Powered by tacos, tequila, Jay-Z and Jesus
- And well… last but not least - John Krasinski fangirl
Needless to say, I've got a lot going on. And I'm here to show others how it can be done!
Look, Wedding Planners thrive on being busy- as you can see. But here’s the deal friends. Busy does not equate to success. Refine is here to help you decide if this is the life for you. And whether you put one foot in front of the other, slow and steady, or jump right in…